Thursday, November 1, 2012

Calling all mums/moms who are working from home!

Today I am visiting Kim at the lovely Feather and Nest. Once a month, on her blog, Kim visits someone in their nest/home and today it's me. If you'd like to take a look go on over to Kim's at Feather and Nest.

As a result of doing this guest post with Kim, and I've got to tell you it was fun, I've decided to start doing a little guest posting on my own blog. The topic is going to be about mums/moms working from home. I want to know things like "How they combine motherhood with working from home?" This will be me next year and I'm hoping they can give me a few tips.

So, if you are a mum/mom working from home and you'd like to be included in one of my guest posts, or if you know of anyone who is, please contact me at juliemaloneyhealthcoach@gmail.com and I'll be in touch with you soon. I am keen to meet mums/moms from all over the world who are doing this. As well as getting some tips, I think it is a lovely way to build community and to support each other on our journey.

NOTE: I know that all mums, who are at home, are working a lot of the time, but in this particular case I'm looking at paid work. It may be your own business or you may be working for someone else.

Have a beautiful day lovely people. Thanks for joining me in this little space of mine. I love having you here with me. 

Much love,

xxoo Julie

2 comments:

  1. I popped over and it was a lovely interview, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such fun, Julie. Thanks for being a part of The Guest Nest. can't wait to read your monthly feature. Lots of fun, this blogging gig, don't you think? xxx

    ReplyDelete