Thursday, October 18, 2012

my words



Release

Love

Time

Happiness


Releasing the past, releasing expectations of me, being who I want to be, who I am meant to be.

Loving myself and the people around me, the people I choose to have in my life.

Spending time on the things that are important to me. Letting go of the rest.

These things bring me happiness. They fill me with joy.

These are my words, my mantra.

Living mindfully. Fulfilling my purpose. It's where I'm meant to be. It's all good.

Sending love and gratitude to you. Thank you for being here with me.

xxoo Julie 












8 comments:

  1. Letting go is so hard but such a nourishing thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can be, but I'm finding that with practice it is getting easier. xxoo

      Delete
  2. Release is something so important but often a long and difficult path to take. Two words that I feel so strongly within myself are passion and energy. How I want to live my life.

    ReplyDelete