Tuesday, August 21, 2012

inspiration



Happy Monday or Tuesday, depending on where you are in the world.

I thought it might be a nice way to begin the week with an inspirational quote. I love inspirational quotes. Do you?

My quote for today is:

Nurture your mind
with great thoughts.
Benjamin Disreali

We can CHOOSE to think about good things or bad things. We can CHOOSE to think positively or negatively.  It is so much nicer to think about good things and to think positively.  It creates nice, happy feelings in our body. 

I hope your week is full of happiness, health and positivety.

Love Julie xxoo


3 comments:

  1. A wonderful quote indeed. One of the reasons I keep a blog is because it helps me to focus on the positive and to really 'look' at things. A lovely week to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to read inspirational quotes, it gets you thinking and focusing on what truly matters. I agree very much with your sentiments, our mind is a very powerful tool and keeping positive thoughts also is so very good for our bodies. May your week be a happy one Julie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading inspirational quotes too. A little obsessed with them actually :) I love this one, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete