Sunday, February 12, 2012

Capturing Beauty

Some 'beauty' from my week.......

Beautiful rain....



Beautiful flowers.....


Kale seedlings poking through from the ground.....

More flowers.....


Heather's workshop that I am loving (my printer didn't print the picture very well).....


My son grinding some flax seeds (linseeds).....

Blackberries picked from our yard......


Blackberry slice.....



My yummy lunch ( quinoa, french beans, fetta, homemade dressing, roasted veges and salad).....


2 comments:

  1. So much beauty in your week, how lucky you are :) The flowers are lovely and those blackberries look so juicy and delish...I can almost taste them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very beauty-filled your week has been, Julie! That salad looks yummo! Great to see a blog post. I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone. Theen i thought, probably doing your course;) x

    ReplyDelete